No announcement yet.

18-05-16: Cloe Feldman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not convinced this isn't an internet trick based on your IP address or something.

Pete (cannot even comprehend how YANNI is possible from what he's hearing)

Comment

If you heard "Laurel," you are the winner and have earned bragging rights for this round of internet debate.
      Laurel or Yanny? What science has to say

"I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I heard a computer with a speech impediment trying to say Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by cart213 View Post
          I heard a computer with a speech impediment trying to say Jerry.
          Jon reported something similar. I believe he heard YERRY.

Pete (has really crappy hearing and can only hear LAUREL)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
            I'm still not convinced this isn't an internet trick based on your IP address or something.

Pete (cannot even comprehend how YANNI is possible from what he's hearing)
            Ha! I just confirmed it's bullshit. I turned off the Wi-Fi on my phone and accessed it through the network and got Laurel instead of Yanny like it got then first time.
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Nevermind. My wife says she can hear both. Plus, now I just hear Laurel through WiFi too. WTF!!
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

WE ARE ALL GOING CRAZY!!

"I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I know what I'll be listening to all the way home...

Pete (hopes to hear something different through repetition)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                    Ha! I just confirmed it's bullshit. I turned off the Wi-Fi on my phone and accessed it through the network and got Laurel instead of Yanny like it got then first time.
                    You're definitely on to something. I used a video downloader and played it back. It clearly says "YANNY" now, only in a wierd sort of robotlike voice. I don't believe this has anything to do with my hearing now. I think that in the same room on the same device downloaded the same way, everyone will hear the same thing.

Pete (thinks this is NOT the same as the dress)

Comment

Confirmed. All four coworkers now hear Yanny on the very same link above with the very same device. This is a scam.

Pete (has been had)

Comment

Confirmed. All four coworkers now hear Yanny on the very same link above with the very same device. This is a scam.

Pete (has been had)
                        Fucking Russian trolls!

Comment

https://twitter.com/WhistleSports/st...932366336?s=09

Comment

When I clicked the link on the OP I heard a guy say Yanny six times. Then, just as I started to wonder how anyone could hear Laurel, he started saying Laurel. I havenít been able to hear Yanny since no matter how hard I try.
                            For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                            If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Yanny at 1:44
                              Laurel at 1:52
                              If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

You're definitely on to something. I used a video downloader and played it back. It clearly says "YANNY" now, only in a wierd sort of robotlike voice. I don't believe this has anything to do with my hearing now. I think that in the same room on the same device downloaded the same way, everyone will hear the same thing.

Pete (thinks this is NOT the same as the dress)
                                It's almost exactly the same kind of thing as the dress.

Didn't we have a discussion about that image? I can't find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X