No announcement yet.

18-05-16: Cloe Feldman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Yanny. I'm baffled that people hear Laurel. I feel like I'm being trolled when people say that they don't hear Yanny.

Comment

It's yanny. Is this real or a joke?
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

This is an epic troll joke.

Unfortunately, y'all are in on the joke!

skooly (can only hear Laurel)
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I hear Laurel.

Pete (wonders if this is a stereo speaker trick)

Comment

Well, I've tried 4 devices, with and without headphones. Can't make it say anything but Laurel.

Pete (is sure this is a trick)

Comment

Out of sheer curiousity, are you guys hearing "Yeah-Knee" or "Yah-knee" or something else?

Pete (hears "Law-Rull")

Comment

Lowering and raising treble for your speaker will make it switch between the two.
                One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

Originally posted by tquill View Post
                  Lowering and raising treble for your speaker will make it switch between the two.
                  Nope, doesn't work for me. If I lower the bass, I hear "Laurel" really really quietly.

Pete (knows his hearing sucks and blames it on that)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                    Nope, doesn't work for me. If I lower the bass, I hear "Laurel" really really quietly.

Pete (knows his hearing sucks and blames it on that)
                    That's strange. Earlier, I went back and forth on treble and it changed it each time. Now it's not doing it for me either.
                    One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

I just finally heard yanni by playing it super quiet on my cell phone with my hand muffling the speaker. Otherwise it's Laurel.
                      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                        Out of sheer curiousity, are you guys hearing "Yeah-Knee" or "Yah-knee" or something else?

Pete (hears "Law-Rull")
                        Yann-knee... clear as day. I have no idea how you guys can hear "Laurel." I've tried and tried to make my ears hear differently, but I can't

Comment

All four coworkers in the car hear "Laurel" even after we played with the treble and bass.

Pete (hear from them that y'all are nuts)

Comment

Comment

Consider the problem of The Dress. Now the Laurel/Yanny phenomenon.

If we as people can't agree on basic facts like sight and sound, which we determine by our own eyes and ears, does the nature of objective truth come into question?
                              "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
                                Consider the problem of The Dress. Now the Laurel/Yanny phenomenon.

If we as people can't agree on basic facts like sight and sound, which we determine by our own eyes and ears, does the nature of objective truth come into question?
                                I'd like to see the demographic breakdown by age.

Comment

Working...
                                X