Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it in theory because it tastes good. In practice I very rarely want slimy cheese, so I don't eat it very often.

Pete (voted "meh")

Comment

Ms. Conley suggests eating it the way cheese makers do after they finish a batch: Rip open a bag of barbecue-flavored potato chips and use it like a dip.
      Probably everything tastes good on a bbq potato chip.
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
        Probably everything tastes good on a bbq potato chip.
        I'm not eating guacamole any time soon, but if I had to try it, I'd try it on a BBQ potato chip.

Pete (nods)

Comment

I've eaten horse! And I love cottage cheese... actually just finished some.

Comment

Not sure if I like it...Iíve never tried it. The looks of it and itís name tell me what I need to know.
            Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
            I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

I'll eat it mixed in with a dish, but not by itself.

Comment

Look at all the crazy stuff Andrew Zimmern eats and he hates oatmeal.

Comment

Cottage cheese over pineapple is tasty.
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

Yum.
                    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I like cottage cheese so long as I don't think too hard about it.
                      For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

I don't mind it, but I don't seek it out. I wonder if there's a genetic reason you guys don't like guacamole? LOL
                        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                          Cottage cheese over pineapple is tasty.

On his last day in the White House, President Richard Nixon ate a lunch plate of pineapple and cottage cheese.

skooly (ruminates on Nixon... humiliated, defiant, wounded... eating his cottage cheese on pineapple)
                          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                            I don't mind it, but I don't seek it out. I wonder if there's a genetic reason you guys don't like guacamole? LOL
                            Avocados are disgusting creatures.

Pete (would probably rather eat roaches)

Comment

Working...
                            X