Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up on it about 5 years ago. I had one customer who refused to do business through emails. I finally said enough was enough..I was paying all this money for a dedicated fax line that I was using a dozen times a month for one customer.
    Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

On extremely rare occasions, some random government agency demands it, but generally we mainly use it to print out random flyers advertising crap.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I use it multiple times a day at work. I couldn't do certain crucial portions of my job without the ability to send and recieve hand-written/edited notes to the pharmacy, doctors offices, other hospitals, etc, that use incompatible database or documentation software. In a perfect world, it could all be done electronically, but in real life I have yet to see the software that has the necessary flexibility and time efficiency as a blank piece of paper or a printed order sy with handwritten notes.
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Hadn't used one in years until yesterday.
          For this speaks justice to me: Men are not equal. ~Nietzsche

Comment

It's faster and easier for me to fax a document rather than scan & email.

Plus, no email trail.
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Working...
            X