Clear All

• 18-12-05: Andy Mecs

Click image for larger version

Name:	charlie-the-tuna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	506971

“A lot of millennials don’t even own can openers."
    - Andy Mecs, vice president of marketing and innovation for StarKist Co. Century-old tuna companies like StarKist, Bumble Bee Foods, and Chicken of the Sea are trying to reboot demand for tuna fish—selling it in cans, pouches and kits with trendy flavors or as a healthy snack—as they struggle in a market where per capita consumption has shrunk 42% in the last three decades.

skooly (would have posted a poll asking if you like tuna fish, but The Man won't let me)
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Interesting. I didn't know that polls weren't working.

Pete (will look into it)

Comment

On topic. We own a can opener. It is almost never used, except to open dog food.

Pete (finds that most cans these days have "pop tops")

Comment

Skooly when you create a new topic, there should be a light blue band near the top with a Camera icon for images and a chain icon for links. There should also be a bar graph there, which adds a poll. Do you see that?

Pete (does, but it doesn't appear when editing posts)

Comment

Oh, I see that button now. My apologies to The Man!
          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

No, you're good... there's still a problem. RIght now you can only add a new poll to a new thread. I'd like to set this up so we can either add a poll to any reply or at least be able to edit a thread later and add a poll.

Pete (is learning the ways of the admin...slowly)

Comment

Working...
            X