• Show
Clear All

• 19-01-25: WaffleUnicorn

Click image for larger version

Name:	1109-pancake-waffle.jpg?itok=9--Yt7eF&timestamp=1531934143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	507745

Waffles are simply amazing. Waffles taste better, look better, and are better in so many ways, shapes, and forms. Waffles even have dividers in them to store syrup, which is AMAZING!!! Not to mention the satisfying crunch when biting into one, which pancakes don't have. You can also stack waffles higher because they don't slide like pancakes. Pancakes also occasionally get wet and mushy, while waffles don't. Waffles also go with more things Chicken and Waffles, Waffle Sandwiches, Waffles ala mode, Waffle tacos, funfetti waffles, the list goes on and on! All I got to say is Waffles are superior to pancakes.
    - WaffleUnicorn, as seen on the Internet.
    Waffles
    60.00%
    Pancakes
    40.00%
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Hmm...did I fix the posting on this forum?

Pete (doesn't remember)

Comment

People have posted in other QOTD topics, so maybe this is just a shitty topic.

skooly (disagrees)

Comment

My wife does twice-griddled pancakes and mini pancakes that get crispy around the edges and stay soft in the middle... and it's fucking heaven.

Plus, no waffle iron to clean.

Comment

How about now?

Pete (is relieved that he can still post here at least)

Comment

hunh, I think you fixded it.
            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Miracle!

Pete (didn't know he had it in him)

Comment

I don't see that error message any more!
                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X