• Show
Clear All

• 19-03-13: Captain John Smith

Click image for larger version

Name:	cute-possums-251__700.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	508355

"An Opassom hath an head like a Swine, and a taile like a Rat, and is of the bignes of a Cat. Under her belly she hath a bagge, wherein shee lodgeth, carrieth, and sucketh her young."
    - Captain John Smith was an English solider, explorer, colonial governor, Admiral of New England, author, and played an important role in the establishment of the Jamestown colony, In 1608, Capt. Smith coined the word opossum from the word "opassum," the Algonquian term meaning "white animal."

Love 'em or hate 'em?
    Love 'em
    12.50%
    Hate 'em
    12.50%
    Meh
    75.00%
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Trash Cats don't really bother me.

Comment

trash cats eat things that bother me, but don't bother me none. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

They are horrible, snarling, giant rats. Years ago, one crawled thru our cat door in the middle of the night. I thought I was going to have to beat it to death with a heavy broomstick before it finally figured out the way out. The rat tail really bothers me.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I've mistaken one for a rock multiple times.

Pete (thinks their habit of standing perfectly still in the dark is really unsettling)

Comment

Just critters trying to get along, like the rest of us.
            At the precipice, we change!
            The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Working...
            X