• Show
Clear All

• 19-05-10: cram me sideways

Click image for larger version

Name:	drrNz3H.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	509713

if you ever smelled chalk and said to yourself "i would like to eat chalk" then step on up and put this piece of poo poo in your loving mouth. devoid of any pleasing flavor and weird on the teeth, the brazil nut is BIG NUT'S attempt to add filler to your cans of planters and cheat you out of more almonds, cashews, pecans, pistachios, or even just some more dumbass peanuts, all of which are distinct and tasty and leave you craving more. also, hazelnuts are loving disgusting. and if you're the kind of pervert who "likes" nutella, you don't actually like hazelnuts, you like candy-flavored spreads so just shut up and make a fluffernutter instead of begging us to believe you're making any kind of a healthy choice god drat it gently caress poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo. hazelnuts and brazil nuts - satan's testicles
    - cram me sideways, as seen on the Internet.

Brazil nuts:
    Love 'em
    0%
    Hate 'em
    50.00%
    Meh
    50.00%
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

leave the hazelnut out of it! hazelnut's done nothing wrong!

dusty ( is not a fan of the brazil nut)
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

"dumbass peanuts"? Of course, he likes Brazil nuts; he has no taste.
      At the precipice, we change!
      The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Not everybody on the Internet is wrong, but this guy is working on his portion.
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X