Can't see any origional posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see any origional posts

I've been trying to see what's going on these days, but I can only see the thread title, and then whatever responses there are.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Link me to an example, Jared.

I checked on the election watch thread and it seems to all still be there: http://www.justput.com/forum/forum/o...election-watch

Pete (supposes we might have lost some data on migration)

Comment

http://www.justput.com/forum/forum/o...xplorer-errors

all i can see is the thread title, and then a Reply button. Phone and desktop computer
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks...I will look into it.

Pete (wonders how much is gone)

Comment

I'm struggling to find latest posts -- all I can get is most recently started threads.
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Wait, I fixed it -- it's in the filters.
            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Care to share? I have no filters applied and there are thousands of posts that aren't displaying. Some threads aren't displaying but do show up in search. However, many of the older posts from those threads do not display.
              Last edited by Just Jon; 11-04-2018, 04:40 PM.
              I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

I don't think it's the filters. There's a note from the upgrade teams that they didn't rebuild the search database because it's time consuming and I have to do it myself. I just ran that and it just finished. Check it out and let me know if the situation has improved.

Pete (hopes so)

Comment

For me, it automatically included "new topics" unclick that and I see... Some new posts. No clear way to see all activity since I was last on, and that's what I really crave.
                  -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Pete, I can't find your post, but somewhere you were asking for us to post links to sub-forums with missing threads. Well, this one is empty when I look at it:
                    http://www.justput.com/forum/forum/j...ote-of-the-day

Comment

Also, I'm having this phenomenon where, when i click on a forum title, there aren't any threads in it. But, in the main forum menu, Under the sub forum title is the "most recently updated thread" title, which can be opened, though in the instance of the puzzle corner, for example, there are only two posts remaining.

Comment

PM me the links when you find things. I've been feeding them to vBulletin support. Keep em coming!

Pete (will fix this damn thing sooner or later)

Comment

Now i can't post in skooly's quote of the day thread; there's no option to do so. I tried doing a quote to see if i could get around that, and that isn't an option either.

Comment

That's probably a permissions thing. Only he and I are allowed to post new threads in that forum. Quite possibly that has been corrupted.

Pete (will see what he can do)

Comment

Working...
                            X