Polls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls

I don't see a way to post a poll question.
    He's right
    20.00%
    He's wrong
    40.00%
    Fuck him!
    40.00%
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Hey I can comment on this poll!

Fuck him anyway.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Oh wait, I can reply to this poll. I think it's just the quote of the day polls I can't reply to.
      For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

I think I found the setting which will let you reply to topics in Quote of the Day. Someone who's not an admin or mod please try it and let me know if I did it right.

Pete (is really bad at admin-ing)

Comment

Admin it, you could be doing worse.

(see what I did there)
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I can see and vote on the waffle QOTD thread, but i can't comment on it, and at the bottom is the same error message saying I'm not authorized to view the topic. Which is really weird, since i can view it.
            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Despite Pete's check, I am not authorize to share my thoughts and detailed analysis on why both waffles and pancakes suck, and everyone should eat french toast.
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Heretic! French toast is a poor mans waffle.
                "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Working...
                X