Justput unusable from my phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justput unusable from my phone

I know Steve started another thread on this topic, but I can't find it (too lazy), plus I think this is the right forum for it. The formatting litterally fell apart mid use two days ago for me, and now I can't get it to work at all -- I just get poorly formatted text. I think the mobile site was hacked or some such. Any chance we can get Web Forums to deal with it?
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

So... I just got an email from Jon's old webforums email with a random link in it and a parenthetical "(it's me)". I stupidly clicked it and it sent me to a strange chatroom environment with just me and him in it, he didn't reply to my greeting, so I realized my stupidity and closed the browser (this was all on my iphone). Thoughts on risk exposure and subsequent steps. Also, anyone know if maybe it was really Jon?
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
    X