Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor. Mick says, "Oh, no, Paddy, what ya doing?"
    Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately & the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."
    You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCat View Post
      Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor. Mick says, "Oh, no, Paddy, what ya doing?"
      Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately & the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."
      Wrong thread!
      Originally posted by Jared
      When you create any system, there will always be people who manipulate and/or abuse it. If the system provides a service that is useful, eliminating the service as a reaction to the abusers is counter-productive.

Comment

• I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by WashUJon View Post
          He lies!

Pete (is the true Pete)

Comment

• Have you ever suffered the dreaded REPLY ALL email ?

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11...hool?hpt=hp_t3

One comment:
            Why would their e-mail servers even allow 40,000 recipients in one e-mail? That's crazy and a lesson for their IT. I'm guessing they rely on Gmail. Recipient limit?
            You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• When one of our sales managers meets his quota, his boss emails the entire damn sales department. Then every single "congrats" reply email is done as "reply all" and I get 50 extraneous emails clogging my inbox that is regularly inundated with project emails. Yay.
              I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                        That really cracked me up.
                        I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Nice one Steve

(stupid commie rep system)
                          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                              So true!
                              Originally posted by Jared
                              When you create any system, there will always be people who manipulate and/or abuse it. If the system provides a service that is useful, eliminating the service as a reaction to the abusers is counter-productive.

Comment

• "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X