• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tnnisace73 View Post
    Contest time--Caption this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3554[/ATTACH]
    "I'm kind of a big deal..."

Ps-Ew ew ew
    It's dangerous for you to be in the frozen food section... because you could melt all this stuff
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• Originally posted by Tnnisace73 View Post
      Contest time--Caption this:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3554[/ATTACH]
      "Do I know you... hey we ride the train together right?"
      Lux et Veritas!

Comment

• "I wonder if you taste as good as your hair smells?"
        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• "That's not a banana in my pocket..."
          Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
          I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzardmountain View Post
            "That's not a banana in my pocket..."
            This wins if I get a vote.
            I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• An Idaho lawmaker received a brief lesson on female anatomy after asking if a woman can swallow a small camera for doctors to conduct a remote gynecological exam.

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmaker-asks-...202411124.html
                You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• Steve, do you have a Corolla?
                  At the precipice, we change!
                  The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

• Well, we know where all the granola people live.
                    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Hey! I resemble that remark!

zach(really likes his new outback)
                      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• well that map might be the most fucked up thing I've seen all day, even though I don't really know why I feel that way.

That said, I suspect my car might be an Accord, now that most Acura branding has worn away.
                        If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• Steve, I'm really not picking on you.

Are you irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others? Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category. This story involves the police department in the small town of Columbus, Nebraska who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Platte River near the State Highway-30 bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Central City. He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 6 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick dazzle dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The Columbus police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

So there, police do care.

Comment

• kudos on the Simpsons quote sig-line too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronny View Post
                              Steve, I'm really not picking on you.

Are you irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others? Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category. This story involves the police department in the small town of Columbus, Nebraska who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Platte River near the State Highway-30 bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Central City. He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 6 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick dazzle dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The Columbus police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

So there, police do care.
                              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by dusty View Post

kudos on the Simpsons quote sig-line too!
                                When I was a kid, I wanted to be just like Bart, but it just wasn't in me.

Comment

Working...
                                X