X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dusty View Post
    Fantastic!

Pete (loves the bunny suit out of nowhere)

Comment

• You matter

You matter

Attached Files
      At the precipice, we change!
      The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

• Watch This 8-Year-Old Girl Crush Led Zeppelin's 'Good Times Bad Times'

https://www.npr.org/sections/allsong...ntent=20180611
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• That kid's poor parents.

Pete (thought he had a lot of noise in the house)

Comment

• Just goes to show you if you beat a child enough you can teach it to do anything.
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
              That kid's poor parents.

Pete (thought he had a lot of noise in the house)
              meh, she started playing drums at age 2, and was playing concerts at age 4... that's all on the parents. At least it's better than a child beauty contest.
              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

• "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• the Onion: possibly even more hilarious when not political

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• They totally stole my recipe.
                    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• I gotta get me one of those pots.

Comment

• For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                        If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                            I was not expecting the parachute!
                            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                              That's one of the coolest damned things I've ever seen.

Pete (wants one of those super-long matches)

Comment

• Another 5 seconds and it would have achieved escape velocity. That was totally cool. Why do I feel the next video they do will have a pilot; a very dizzy pilot.

Comment

Working...
                                X