Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
        #metoo
        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Look at those guys harassing her!

Pete (knows they are because they're men)

Comment

• Basinga!

Zach(found his favorite thread)
            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• It's still here, Jared.

Pete (has no idea why Bryan opened another one, but they can be merged if he doesn't mind)

Comment

• I only see this thread when it is fresh enough to appear on the home page (like now). It doesn't appear on the Lounge forum page for me (even now), although Bri's new one does.
                  For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• I could sticky it in the lounge, perhaps.

Pete (at least thinks he can)

Comment

Working...
                    X