Walk Details

Date: 5/13/2017
    Check-in: 8:30 AM
    Walk: 10:00 AM
    Distance: 5K
    Chapter: Greater Illinois Chicago, illinois@cff.org, 312-236-4491
    Event Location: Gilson Park,
    Wilmette, IL
    Pete (thinks they want all walkers to be registered for safety and legal purposes)

Comment

Harass me if I fail to contribute soon; too tired to find wallet from bed now.

Not to tired to point out that my company is being funded by CARB-X to develop a fundamentally new therapeutic strategy to combat P. Aeruginosa... we're a few year away from clinical, but we are trying.

Just another piece of the pipeline. I fly to England in a few weeks to meet one of my teams of chemists on the project (I'm chemistry lead on the project).
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Holy crap, she's already eight? When did that happen?
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Overjoyed to hear about all the positive news!

Done.
          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I don't see a link to your donation page, Pete.
            I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

You can click here too: http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/Great...nal&fr_id=6107

Pete (thinks that's the right link)

Comment

As promised...photos!

Anna is now eight years old.

Anna likes dragons.

Anna likes magic tricks, and performed a few at her school's talent show.

Anna LOVES Pokemon. She even makes her own.

Anna plays soccer with her cousin, Katelyn.

Anna likes games. Here she is with her button men and her own polyhedral dice.

When Anna gets sick, it's extra hard on her.

A pair of matching siblings. The stars glow in the dark, which makes it a bit easier to get them to bed!

Peter John loves his sister.

Anna holding her baby cousin.

Anna and Peter John (her 3 year old brother)

Anna in her Easter dress a few weeks ago.

Pete (is glad his wife's phone takes better pictures than his does)

Comment

Cuteness overload!

Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Great looking kids Pete !

Comment

Thanks. I'm pretty fond of them. Now if only I could find a way to keep them from harassing each other when I leave the room...

Pete (can barely get to "10-Mississippi" before the screeching starts)

Comment

I got three females in my house. I too know drama.

Comment

Besides the wife , we are all boys....even down to the dog.

Comment

I should get a photo of Anna and her 95-or-so stuffed Pokemon.

Pete (started it all by bringing one stuffed Pikachu back from Gen Con 2 years ago)

Comment

She looks more and more like you, Pete, and her uncle Danny, too.

I grew up in a house of 3 men and a mom. We didn't even put the toilet seats down. Now I'm married and have a girl cat, so the women overrule me.
                              I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

For those of you who asked for a last-minute reminder, the walk is this coming Saturday! Make sure to register if you are attending in person (and ask me for help if you can't figure their nutty website out).

The donation page if you wish to give a little something is here: http://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/Great...nal&fr_id=6107

Don't feel shy to give whatever you can. I like to go over the list each year and tell Anna who the people are on the list and how we know them. Even the smallest donation results in a longer list of folks to tell her about.

Thank you all again.

Pete (appreciates you all helping out very very much)

Comment

Working...
                                X