No announcement yet.

What it's like to live as a tea drinker in a coffee drinker's world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iíve never tried coffee...I get my caffeine fix in the mornings from cold Southern sweet tea.

If Iím in a cold environment, craving something warm, and with coffee drinkers...Iíll get hot chocolate like Iím 6 years old. Lol

Edit: Shouldíve mentioned in reference to the article...Iíve only had hot tea a few times. Donít hate it...donít love it.
    Last edited by buzzardmountain; 08-28-2018, 12:05 PM.
    Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

If he ain't in Seattle, he should STFU. Even then, stfu LOL

Comment

Coffee. Tea. It's all good.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I don't drink Coffee. Drinking a hot beverage in a 90 degree swamp never appealed to me.

Comment

Funny. I drink my coffee and tea on ice. Even in the dead of winter.

Pete (is really impatient and hates waiting for hot drinks to cool off)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
              Funny. I drink my coffee and tea on ice. Even in the dead of winter.

Pete (is really impatient and hates waiting for hot drinks to cool off)
              I drink iced coffee and hot tea. I used to drink a ton of unsweet iced tea then I found out I shouldn't since it's not good if you have kidney stones.
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

I'm an outcast in my own land. Perhaps the only adult in southern Oklahoma that doesn't drink iced tea. My whole family disown me (except when they need something).
                At the precipice, we change!
                The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Covfefe!
                  They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                  -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Why is the OP judging Coke Zero?

Stephen (thinks it tastes much better than diet Coke)

Comment

Originally posted by cart213 View Post
                      Why is the OP judging Coke Zero?

Stephen (thinks it tastes much better than diet Coke)
                      I have yet to encounter an artificial sweeteners that I can't identify by taste and which has a taste I like.
                      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        I have yet to encounter an artificial sweeteners that I can't identify by taste and which has a taste I like.
                        I'm with you, but Coke Zero Sugar is the most tolerable I've encountered.

Pete (used to drink that stuff sometimes until he discovered Crystal Light with Caffeine)

Comment

This article sounds like a white person is in search of a persecuted minority to be a part of. Really? Tea drinkers of the world unite? Talk about petty.
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                            This article sounds like a white person is in search of a persecuted minority to be a part of. Really? Tea drinkers of the world unite? Talk about petty.
                            I think it's deliberately written that way as a joke.

Pete (would like to hope so anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                              #whitestruggle
                              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                              X