After the update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the update...

Thanks to Bill we are back online with an upgraded version of Vbulletin. Time to figure out what's changed and what we can do with it.

Pete (will have to learn how to do all that stuff Jon used to)

Thanks Bill! Thanks Pete!

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
      Pete (will have to learn how to do all that stuff Jon used to)
      Is Jon out then?
      DEEZ NUTS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post

Is Jon out then?
        I don't expect him back.

Pete (can't really say he understands it, but doesn't see thins changing)

Comment

Iím just glad you and Bill saved the forum.
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Thanks! Give Jon our best and please tell him not to be a stranger...
            Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
            I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

Its back ! I missed you guys, and will miss Jon. We have been e-friends for over a decade

Comment

Guys I really wish I knew what to do about Jon, but I don't. If I did I'd have him back at my game group every week, but he's been gone from that group for years and won't be back. If I ever figure this out, I'll let you know.

Pete (has to admire Jon's willingness to commit to things)

Comment

Thanks for doing the legwork, Pete. I'm not sure what I'd do without this place. It's not like Facebook is a place where any kind of intelligent debate can happen.

Do you know if there's going to be a chat box?
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

The plan is to start looking for a skin that mimics most of the functions we had before, including the chatbox. I'd also like to keep the "thumbs up" function you see in the lower right corner of each post, since commie rep was just to much of a pain in the ass. I'll tell you what I find when I get a chance to look.

Pete (is no good at being a forum admin but will try to figure out his new powers in the coming days and weeks)

Comment

Pete (has to admire Jon's willingness to commit to things)
                      seems more like a refusal to commit to anything but giving up.
                      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Never thought Jon would divorce us like this. Can you ask him if he's willing to do group counseling?
                        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I don't expect him back.

Pete (can't really say he understands it, but doesn't see thins changing)
                          Are you able to elaborate on why Jon left?
                          One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

Originally posted by tquill View Post

Are you able to elaborate on why Jon left?
                            http://www.justput.com/forum/forum/o...ay-to-continue

If you can figure out a way to display older posts. It's probably an issue with the forum software not bringing through older posts from the database. Hopefully, the database isn't irreparably screwed now.
                            Last edited by Just Jon; 11-04-2018, 05:03 PM.
                            I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Man I feel like a caveman trying to repair a moon lander.

Pete (is not wise in the ways of programming and forum administration)

Comment

Working...
                              X