No announcement yet.

After the update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok well I managed to remove that annoying Signature Rules banner, and for good measure figured out how to edit the pages. That's one small step for Pete...

Pete (feels like he's reinventing the internet)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
      Ok well I managed to remove that annoying Signature Rules banner, and for good measure figured out how to edit the pages. That's one small step for Pete...

Pete (feels like he's reinventing the internet)
      Thanks!

Stephen (hated that banner)

Comment

Originally posted by cart213 View Post

Thanks!

Stephen (hated that banner)
        You weren’t alone in that hatred.
        They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
        -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Hey guys, help me out.

In the bottom left corner of the page is a dropdown menu for "Styles" which is likely set to Justput VB5 Style by default.

Are you guys able to change styles, or is that an admin power only?

Pete (wants to know because he's trying to choose a template for the appearance of the site going forward)

Comment

The styles dropdown gives option for Black/Red or Grey Stripes.
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I can change the style, but it's mainly just the background pattern.
              They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Thanks for getting things running on the forum guys.
                01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

WAASSSSSUPPPPPP??!!
                  For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Wasabi!
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Waassduuuuuuup?
                      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

If anyone has an actual link to a forum that no longer appears, PM it to me.

Pete (needs to prove to vBulletin that stuff is missing)

Comment

For those looking for a quick way to keep up with new content, I have found that you can set your subscriptions to automatically subscribe to any thread you post in, so that whenever someone else posts there, you are notified (at the top of the page, red box, similar to PM notifications).

I don't have a solution yet for finding new threads, though I think the NEW TOPICS tab under FORUMS does that pretty well.

Pete (is just too dumb to customize this site very much)

Comment

Damn! I thought ya'll were gone forever. Thanks, Pete.

As an aside, this is the last night I'll ever be 79.
                            At the precipice, we change!
                            The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Happy almost Birthday Ronny!
                              Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
                              I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

Happy almost birthday Ronny! I was hoping you'd find us again! Have fun learning this cobsarndit new interface.
                                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
                                X