No announcement yet.

After the update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday, Ronny! And welcome back!
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday Ronny! You're about a day younger than my aunt in Greece, who just had her 80th birthday. I sadly had to miss it.

What's 80 like?

Pete (isn't expecting he's likely to get there)

Comment

Happy birthday Ronny!
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
          Happy Birthday Ronny! You're about a day younger than my aunt in Greece, who just had her 80th birthday. I sadly had to miss it.

What's 80 like?

Pete (isn't expecting he's likely to get there)
          80 is surprisingly like the day before 80. However, 80 is not at all like 79. It begins to pile up.
          At the precipice, we change!
          The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Happy day after your birthday Ronny! I'll be lucky to make it that long.
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Thanks. Staying off that motorcycle will go a long way toward getting there.

Comment

My emoji didn't work.

Comment

have you seen the "tag cloud"? Who's putting all the "isil" ?

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

it probably found some old argument between Steve and Jonathan in which that was a topic.
                    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

For my part, I'm adding new tags to all the threads I create to try to mitigate the current tag cloud.

Pete (doesn't like what he sees)

Comment

Working...
                      X