No announcement yet.

Trump Administration Orders EPA Study On Effects Of Electrolytes On Plant Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Administration Orders EPA Study On Effects Of Electrolytes On Plant Life

https://alternative-science.com/trum...15-eEIjKqntQn0

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Trump Administration ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to divert “as much money as possible” into researching what impact, if any, electrolytes might have on plants. “We got a really interesting and intriguing offer from Gatorade,” President Trump announced in the Oval Office today, “and we are definitely bigly interested. Only thing is we need to do some studies to see if plants will really take to it.” Trump explained that “some Jew-looking nerd” explained to him that Gatorade believes the electrolytes in their products are “what plants crave” and therefore would be an absolutely suitable replacement for plain water. “They’re telling us that plants have some kind of desire for these electrolytes,” Trump said. “It’s like, what plants carve…out in their diet to want the most, or something like that.” “Look, I have a very natural instinct for science, okay,” Trump stated. “Some say, and I don’t know why I’d ever disagree with them, really, that I’m the smartest science-tician since that Albert Einstein guy started his bagel shop with his brothers, James L. Brooks and Super Dave Osbourne.”
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

LMFAO!! Brawndo Corp will simply buy the FDA.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
    X