Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day with your friends and family.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Thanks Jared. Hope you had a good one too.

Pete (had to schlep his crippled ass over to his uncle's by himself because the rest of the family is sick)

Comment

Happy thanksgiving all.

pete, I hope no one is scary sick — I’m on week three of a brutal cold; wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

RSV. Not that big a deal, surprisingly. Hit the boy hard, the girl not so badly, and just made the wife uncomfortable.

Pete (didn't get it)

Comment

If the fam has to be sick, that's not a bad outcome.

Hope everyone is feeling better.
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

My son's fourth birthday is tomorrow; he was in the ER at 2am on Friday for difficulty breathing; fortunately it was only croup. Today he's got a temp of 101.6, with twenty odd people RSVP'd for his birthday. So he's off to the doctor now, we'll probably have to re-schedule everything for two weeks out.
            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, Thanksgiving was a wash for my wife's family. Sick people everywhere. We're going to try again next week.

Pete (suspects that won't happen either, but remains cautiously optimistic)

Comment

I'm all for celebrating when you're damn well ready to. Of course, that may be an adaptation to years of working holidays.

Comment

Working...
                X