X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gross.

Pete (hates being sick)

Comment

I’m on week six of a notable cough. Round two at the doctor is next week. It’s downright annoying.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I had the monthlong cough a couple of winters ago. I went in to KP after 4-5 weeks and they pretty immediately said it’s “””asthma””” and prescribed me two inhalers, which I never used. Cough finally cleared after two more weeks.

I dont have asthma, sheesh.
        Last edited by dusty; 12-13-2018, 10:26 PM.
        For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
        If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

They told me bronchiolitis and sinusitus a week and a half ago and gave me both mouth and nose inhalors -- they haven't really helped.
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

TTTTthhhhhhiiiiissssss iiiiissss wwwwhhhhaaaattttt hhhhaaaaaapppppppeeeeeennnnnnnssssss wwwwwhhheeeennnnn yyyyyoooouuuurrrrr r kkkkiiiidddddd ssssssppppiiiillllllllsssss cccccchhhhoooooocccccccooollllaaaaaattteeeee mmmmmmiiiiillllllkkkkkk ooooonnn n yyyyyyooooouuuuurrrrr kkkkkkeeeeeyyyyybbbooooaaaararrrrddddd......
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

That's hilarious!

Pete (feels for you)

Comment

Very sibilant.

So I'm going to be on a panel for a video blog for a virology web blog, "TWIV" its filming tomorrow and will air in January -- keep your eyes peeled for excitement and hilarity as we discuss ebola!
                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

did somebody cross ebola with the common cold?
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

No, but I have heard a few ideas floated around nearly that foolish.
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Monthly beatdown meeting done. Now I can coast to the end of the year like everyone else around here!

Pete (relaxes just a bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        No, but I have heard a few ideas floated around nearly that foolish.
                        As long as you send me a flat of the vaccines before it gets released top the public. .
                        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

My house is officially Flu positive, despite 100% vaccinations! Woo-Hoo! (shit)
                          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            My house is officially Flu positive, despite 100% vaccinations! Woo-Hoo! (shit)

I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

I'm officially on vacation until Jan 2! Rejoice!

Comment

Update on the flu situation. The 3-year old who has the flu also has strep. And the dog threw up tonight. Did I mention that the wife has a brutal sinus infection and I got hard-core glutened?

what the fuck, universe, what the fuck.
                                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
                                X