No announcement yet.

The chat box thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wwe haven't eaten out for a while, and I have a hunch it's more viral than bacterial. Both of my kids have had short-lasting fevers at one point or another.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

h Man angry his photo was used to prove all hipsters look alike — then learns it wasn't him

ttps://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/man-angry-his-photo-was-used-to-prove-all-hipsters-look-alike-then-learns-it-wasn-t-him-1.5046933?fbclid=IwAR3zQGlhw4bwYpVZl9LllU9vkvxUS7j DpMIkP--_q6FNRWNRiiuY7919zmY
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Bad link; lol
        He threatened to sue the MIT Technology Review for using this image — only to find out it's of someone else entirely.
        They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
        -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Hellish (and extended) weekend for us.

Pete (is sorry he didn't log in the last few days)

Comment

Everyone OK?
            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I really need a chatbox...

Pete (wants to whine about the two lawsuits and a product recall keeping him too busy at work)

Comment

seriously -- I'm impress you found this thread again!
                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

If anyone knows someone I can just throw some bucks at to fix up this site a bit, let me know.

Pete (hasn't got time to do anything, and if he found time he'd probably do a nap)

Comment

Working...
                  X