X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff92se View Post

Registered libertarian just had to chuckle at that
    Part of the well regulated militia.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Registered Democrat
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Who cares how these people voted?

Pete (can't imagine anything more irrelevant)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post

Registered Democrat
          You know this how? I posted a pic of that white dude because an article actually stated he was a libertarian.

Comment

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/or...-was-democrat/

Comment

Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
                Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.
                Lolololol
                They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                  Who cares how these people voted?

Pete (can't imagine anything more irrelevant)
                  I don't. My point was that if skooly and his little dick-riding minion want to play that game, I'll humor the two lovebirds.
                  Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 05-03-2019, 02:20 PM.
                  "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff92se View Post

You know this how? I posted a pic of that white dude because an article actually stated he was a libertarian.
                    no reply? Oh right. On "ignore" when it's convenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                      It just occurred to me, right now, that I can't give rep any more.

Pete (will have to look into that)

Comment

• Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post

It just occurred to me, right now, that I can't give rep any more.

Pete (will have to look into that)
                        You'll have to content yourself with using the "Like" button.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                          Just wait until you have to manually disimpact her.

After a while, it's not a big deal anymore.

Jared (has that kind of a job)
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared View Post

Just wait until you have to manually disimpact her.

After a while, it's not a big deal anymore.

Jared (has that kind of a job)
                            Sounds like a shit job.

Comment

• Yeah, some days are crappier than others.
                              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                                If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Working...
                                X