Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The chat box thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Jeff92se View Post


    Registered libertarian just had to chuckle at that
    Part of the well regulated militia.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

    Comment


    • #92


      Registered Democrat
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

      Comment


      • #93
        Who cares how these people voted?

        Pete (can't imagine anything more irrelevant)

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post


          Registered Democrat
          You know this how? I posted a pic of that white dude because an article actually stated he was a libertarian.

          Comment


          • #95
            https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/or...-was-democrat/
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

            Comment


            • #96
              Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.
              "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by skooly View Post
                Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.
                Lolololol
                They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                -Mr. Raceboy

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                  Who cares how these people voted?

                  Pete (can't imagine anything more irrelevant)
                  I don't. My point was that if skooly and his little dick-riding minion want to play that game, I'll humor the two lovebirds.
                  Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 05-03-2019, 02:20 PM.
                  "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Jeff92se View Post

                    You know this how? I posted a pic of that white dude because an article actually stated he was a libertarian.
                    no reply? Oh right. On "ignore" when it's convenient.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by skooly View Post
                      Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.
                      It just occurred to me, right now, that I can't give rep any more.

                      Pete (will have to look into that)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post

                        It just occurred to me, right now, that I can't give rep any more.

                        Pete (will have to look into that)
                        You'll have to content yourself with using the "Like" button.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by skooly View Post
                          Right now, I'm supposed to be reviewing an adverse party's colorectal records, and it's got fucking photos from her colonoscopy of everything, and I don't know why I am doing this, or what I did to deserve this, or where I went so wrong in my life, but I just can't do this, and I think I will just stick this back in the file and put it back in the cabinet.
                          Just wait until you have to manually disimpact her.

                          After a while, it's not a big deal anymore.

                          Jared (has that kind of a job)
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jared View Post

                            Just wait until you have to manually disimpact her.

                            After a while, it's not a big deal anymore.

                            Jared (has that kind of a job)
                            Sounds like a shit job.
                            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, some days are crappier than others.
                              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

                              Comment


                              • For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                                If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                                "We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X