Today in "badass of the week"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in "badass of the week"

So dude is out for a run in the mountains, when he hears a noise behind him. Turns just in time for an 80 lb mountain lion to bite his face and latch onto his arms with it's claws. Runner breaks free, chokes the lion to DEATH with his BARE HANDS and proceeds to run out of the wilderness to a hospital for treatment of his serious injuries.

This guy is probably permanently scarred and traumatized for life, but has the best ever answer to the question, "how'd you get those scars?"

Please use this thread to post other examples of superhuman insanity.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

This is going to be one of my favorite threads.

Pete (has no examples at the moment)

Comment

it also took a chunk out of his face!

That guy is a badass, no doubt. He should get free drinks at biker bars for life.
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

Guy got a mountain lion in a rear naked choke! Time to call Dana White!
        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
          Guy got a mountain lion in a rear naked choke! Time to call Dana White!
          I had to google Dana White. I expected "her" to be Eric Garner's attorney.

Pete (clearly doesn't follow that sport)

Comment

Ask the Leopard who the bad ass is. https://youtu.be/hLG_Q8FJda0
            At the precipice, we change!
            The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

You donít f**k with the honey badger. Honey badger donít give a s**t.
              They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
              X