Lost My Little Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost My Little Girl

Sometimes life really sucks. After 18 years my little fighter girl finally had a battle she couldn't come back from and we had to make the hard decision to do what was right for her. She was the last of 3 dogs we moved to Florida with almost 13 years ago so for the first time we come home to a house without a dog and it's just not right. While I truly loved her, she had a special bond with my wife as her constant companion as a blind dog and with my wife not working. My wife is devastated. We gave her the final gift of being able to depart this world in the arms of and surrounded by those who loved her. RIP my sweet little girl, you will be greatly missed.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Truly sorry to hear that. Condolences.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Condolences.
      HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Iím so sorry you guys have to endure this; my deepest condolences. Remember that her life was absolutely incredible and that was entirely because of the love you guys have her. She had far more joy than almost every mammal in the history of the world, and that was a gift you gave her. May you find peace.
        They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
        -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Iím so sorry you guys have to endure this; my deepest condolences. Remember that her life was absolutely incredible and that was entirely because of the love you guys have her. She had far more joy than almost every mammal in the history of the world,and that was a gift you gave her. May you find peace.
          Jester that was beautiful.

Dan (was reminded of Davidís mom at the end of AI)
          HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

I can't think of anything to say that will help. I'm sorry. I understand your pain.
            At the precipice, we change!
            The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

All dogs go to heaven, because it wouldn't be heaven without them.

Pete (would like some pictures if you could send them Steve)

Comment

I'm so sorry. RIP doggo...
                01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

Thank all of you so much. It really means a lot to me.
                  "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                    All dogs go to heaven, because it wouldn't be heaven without them.

Pete (would like some pictures if you could send them Steve)
                    I hope so Pete. I need to believe that.

Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-08-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

What a cute dog...

Pete (smiles and sighs at the same time)

Comment

I love the doggles; I had a pair for my pup at one point, but she was adamant about not wearing them.
                        They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                        -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Our Pekingese, Ching, which we lost at age 16, was blind and deaf. Most people had no clue, unless I told them. Dogs are so damn resilient.

m
                          At the precipice, we change!
                          The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Sorry Steve. It doesn't matter how long you have them , its never long enough.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.
                              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X