I cannot access Justput on my phone, keep getting popup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot access Justput on my phone, keep getting popup

Not sure what's going on. I can access every other site on my phone, but when I try to go to justput I keep getting one of those "win a gift card pop ups". If I just use my saved link or type justput.com in the address bar. This is what I get. Ultimately, I can get in if I go to justput.com/forum etc., but if I then click on the justput banner to see all the forums, back to the popup. I have run a virus scan. I have an ad blocker. I don't know what's going on. Phone is a Galaxy Note 9. It happens on both the chrome browser and the Samsung Browser. Any thoughts?
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

I'm getting a notification that I made the 5-billionth search on my iphone 8 if I go to "justput.com" ... or some other random crap. When I jump directly to my previously used justput.com/forum/search?searchid=13417 I get the new posts search as usual.

The mobile site has been spoofed or something; it isn't you -- no problem with the site using firefox on windows with my computer.

They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      I'm getting a notification that I made the 5-billionth search on my iphone 8 if I go to "justput.com" ... or some other random crap. When I jump directly to my previously used justput.com/forum/search?searchid=13417 I get the new posts search as usual.

The mobile site has been spoofed or something; it isn't you -- no problem with the site using firefox on windows with my computer.
      That is exactly what I'm getting Zach. The same 5 billionth search. I get it on all 3 browsers on my phone. My wife gets it on her phone. And I just had a friend check their phone and it's the same. On my laptop here, no such problem.

So we either all have the same virus on our phones, or the problem is located at the justput server.
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

I won too! I got the 5-billionth search on my apple phone. W00t!
        For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
        If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

What are the odds that 3 members of a tiny little message board would all be such lucky winners?

Comment

5 billion is a lot of searches.
            If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Sorry guys, I already sent them my DOB and SS and bank accounts & routing numbers to claim the prize before you!
              "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
                Sorry guys, I already sent them my DOB and SS and bank accounts & routing numbers to claim the prize before you!
                Smart man. You got the jump on me, at least. Fortunately, I just got a call from a lawyer for distant relative who happened to be a Nigerian Oil Tycoon before his passing! Once the $30,000 I sent to cover funereal costs (due to a lack of current liquidity in the estate) is there, they'll inter hid body and the entire business becomes mine!
                They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I just found out there is a pending legal case against me and I need to go buy $1000 in gift cards right away or I'm going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                    I just found out there is a pending legal case against me and I need to go buy $1000 in gift cards right away or I'm going to jail.
                    Oh no! That happened to me once; thank god I was able to get the gift cards to them in time!
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

For me, I've lost all the formatting of the website. No pictures show up. Anybody else? I had chalked it up to the fact that I just moved to Italy and maybe there's some sort of DNS issue, but now I'm wondering if it's not me.
                      DEEZ NUTS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

All formatting is totally screwed up for me too. Scrolling through any thread is 95%+ blank space and each post has like 10 pages of blank space between each one.
                        One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

I lost all formatting on my cell phone. Still works correctly on the desktop, though.
                          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

yeah works pretty good on desktop browser for me.

Comment

sorry, I just started another thread on this topic; worthless from phone.
                              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information