I cannot access Justput on my phone, keep getting popup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cancel what I said above.

the formatting issues people describe happen to me too, on windows pc running chrome.
    yesterday the site looked fine on a mac mini computer browser.
    iphone browser gets me the 5 billionth search winner redirect.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Is this the way Justput ends? Not with a bang, but with a whimper as spambots devour the bones of the forum?

skooly (hopes not)
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
        Is this the way Justput ends? Not with a bang, but with a whimper as spambots devour the bones of the forum?

skooly (hopes not)
        You took the thoughts right out of my head. My phone is the way I access this site 90% of the time and if it doesn't work.........

Steve (also hopes not)
        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Yeah, without phone access, my only access is when I carve time out of work... which isn't the best plan. I will point out that there was apparently rampant illness at Pete's house this week that I think is waning, so part of why things have gotten so bad is that he is out of the loop -- hopefully that will change soon. I did also get a brief email from Jon, so he is somewhat engaged, but he didn't clarify his thoughts or plans on this topic, so I don't know what impact his engagement will have. Fingers crossed.

I'm accessing using firefox on windows, so maybe chrome is somehow more like a mobile device?
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Home page was hacked to redirect to a phishing site. Until fixed, we may have to access from sub-forum and, then to forum to sub-forum to avoid the redirect.

http://www.justput.com/forum/forum

Dan (secured his firmís website to prevent this kind of nonsense)
            HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Any updates on this issue? Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge... None of them work for me. The link below are screen shots of what the site looks like. These are from desktop, but the same applies to mobile.

https://imgur.com/a/BTeYdQL
              One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

I just texted Pete, we will see what he says.
                They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Everything looks fixed to me today.
                  DEEZ NUTS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

So... I think Pete and Billy are trying to fix it/have fixed it. Pete did just post. But now I'm getting "unapproved" responses to my posts, so I don't know what that means. Maybe now all activity will require active approval from Pete/Billy until they up security?
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Yeah, posting is strange, but I can access from my phone again, so yay!
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

It seems all fixed for me. Thanks!
                        One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

I'm approving posts as I see them.

Pete (isn't sure why he has to)

Comment

Working...
                          X