No announcement yet.

The Beginning Of The End

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What line? I don't see the difference. I'd really like to hear how anyone could make an argument to how Steve's crap is more moral. I know what a BIG difference is though, the resonance.

Lloyd (notes Steve should stay in his league)
    For this speaks justice to me: Men are not equal. ~Nietzsche

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdLn...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by lifer77 View Post
        What line? I don't see the difference. I'd really like to hear how anyone could make an argument to how Steve's crap is more moral. I know what a BIG difference is though, the resonance.

Lloyd (notes Steve should stay in his league)
        You don't know the difference because you're a fucking moron. Go fuck yourself and that festering smegma chute you vomited forth from. You have made quite a few enemies in the short time you have been regularly posting here. Did I mention you should go fuck yourself and that your mother shouldn't let guys nut in her asshole because it then drips down her taint and results in shit heads like you?

[Yt]qpAtG744-hE&gl[/yt]

Steve (drops down and takes a minor league mental midget to school)
        Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 05-31-2012, 05:05 PM.
        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Someone that just said commenting about his father was "over the line" posts something about fucking someone's mother in the ass.

Define irony

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
            You don't know the difference because you're a fucking moron. Go fuck yourself and that festering smegma chute you vomited forth from. You have made quite a few enemies in the short time you have been regularly posting here. Did I mention you should go fuck yourself and that your mother shouldn't let guys nut in her asshole because it then drips down her taint and results in shit heads like you?

Steve (drops down and takes a minor league mental midget to school)
            Wow, do you sound like someone that got slapped in the face with a big ole dick or what? Fuck you and your moral ambiguity clown!

Seriously, yo mama jokes??? Shiiiiiiiiit...

Yo mama so fat that just to get her to the store you gotta strap 4 semi trailers together just for one ass cheek!

Comment

HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Originally posted by hfm View Post
                only if it's entertaining to watch. Which it isn't.

Jared (takes his popcorn elsewhere.)
                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Ditto. And I don't even like popcorn.
                  I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lifer77 View Post
                    Oh, and I'm 100% Nordic/Northern European. By your and Todds retarded logic makes me one smart motherfucker!!
                    No, that's your own misunderstanding. Logic and math are the same for everyone, and my only "theory" is that logic and math apply to genetics. You can't say that because you're from some subset with a higher than average IQ that you automatically share that trait. There's just a higher probability. You, however, apparently go against the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                      only if it's entertaining to watch. Which it isn't.

Jared (takes his popcorn elsewhere.)
                      I don't enjoy watching re-runs all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdyfcnsqnc View Post
                        No, that's your own misunderstanding. Logic and math are the same for everyone, and my only "theory" is that logic and math apply to genetics. You can't say that because you're from some subset with a higher than average IQ that you automatically share that trait. There's just a higher probability. You, however, apparently go against the odds.
                        Yup, definitely am an outlier. That is for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                          Well, the ship has been creaking and groaning for some time, but I think the beginning of the end is here sooner than I thought. The banksters 300 year plan is playing out perfectly and soon their world takeover will be complete.

Britain is putting immigration controls in place preparing for the Eurozone collapse:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...collapses.html

Lloyd's Of London is betting on a Eurozone collapse:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...-collapse.html

Runs to get out of the Euro have spread to Spain:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/25/bu...s.html?_r=1&hp

Half of U.S. homes are on the welfare:

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/...ting-benefits/

So the PIGS will fall. The Euro will collapse. The call will come for international bailouts which will fall on the U.S. taxpayer. And all at once centralized currency control will come to the banksters earning interest off every single productive human being under their scheme.

I've warned you guys for years and yet I know most of you still don't believe it. Soon enough you will.

Dan (gave it over a couple of years before posting a non-popcorn response)
                          HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Originally posted by hfm View Post

Dan (gave it over a couple of years before posting a non-popcorn response)

lifer, post 5, over two years ago
                            For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                            If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Welcome back, Dan!
                              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

What's going on in here? I don't think I have posted anything in this place.....
                                By my own action.
                                01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

Working...
                                X