Black Mirror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
    I watched the Star Trek show (season 4 episode 1). It was OK, but not good enough to make me want more from the series.

Pete (might watch it someday, but passes for now)
    I haven't watched any of the new season but it's generally accepted that the new season isn't as good as the others. There are some really fantastic episodes in the earlier seasons.
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

I started by watching all of Season 4 and enjoyed it very much.

"Hang the DJ" was my favorite. All the episodes were very original and engrossing.

Looking forward to watching the prior seasons.
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Well, I finished all four seasons... watching them in reverse chronological order... which was great because Season 1 may have been the best.

Looking forward to Season 5 very much.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

New Black Mirror Choose Your Own Adventure Movie:

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
          If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

That has to be the most talked about show I don't like to watch!

Pete (tried an episode or two and didn't really get into it)

Comment

Working...
            X