Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here play Empires and Puzzles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here play Empires and Puzzles?

I’m totally sucked into it at this point — if you play, you’re welcome to join my alliance — “The Kings of Titans” I’m “Robin the Brave”

its a a matching puzzle adventure game, nicely put together with ok p2p interactions (no real time) — I play on my phone.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Never heard of it. Is it one of those newfangled phone games?

Pete (wonders if it's on Android)

Comment

Yes and yes, apparently it’s also on desktop.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Fun game. Easy to play here and there between longer activities, and there's a little bit more going on than your typical Bejeweled clone.

Pete (will be playing for some time, but thinks he might ultimately head back to Candy Crush Saga)

Comment

Join my alliance!
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I'll let you know when I am eligible.

Pete (thinks he has to hit level 10 first)

Comment

Hey Pete,
              .what were you complaining about in the game?

By the way, I'm glad you're playing. Just so you know, SAS is a hybrid of my brother in law and my niece (Joni's fan)
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I was complaining about Mother Claus and her ridiculous healing porridge trick. I can't even put a dent into her! Both of us were healing faster than we were hurting each other.

Pete (just gave up...the battle was a stalemate)

Comment

That is annoying — do you have any heroes who either prevent healing or steal mana? Those plus mana potions might help.
                  -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
                  X