Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here play Empires and Puzzles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here play Empires and Puzzles?

I’m totally sucked into it at this point — if you play, you’re welcome to join my alliance — “The Kings of Titans” I’m “Robin the Brave”

its a a matching puzzle adventure game, nicely put together with ok p2p interactions (no real time) — I play on my phone.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Never heard of it. Is it one of those newfangled phone games?

Pete (wonders if it's on Android)

Comment

Yes and yes, apparently it’s also on desktop.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Fun game. Easy to play here and there between longer activities, and there's a little bit more going on than your typical Bejeweled clone.

Pete (will be playing for some time, but thinks he might ultimately head back to Candy Crush Saga)

Comment

Join my alliance!
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I'll let you know when I am eligible.

Pete (thinks he has to hit level 10 first)

Comment

Hey Pete,
              .what were you complaining about in the game?

By the way, I'm glad you're playing. Just so you know, SAS is a hybrid of my brother in law and my niece (Joni's fan)
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I was complaining about Mother Claus and her ridiculous healing porridge trick. I can't even put a dent into her! Both of us were healing faster than we were hurting each other.

Pete (just gave up...the battle was a stalemate)

Comment

That is annoying — do you have any heroes who either prevent healing or steal mana? Those plus mana potions might help.
                  -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Zach - Anna is playing under the name AnnaBBop. She's playing on a Amazon Kindle HD8 which famously blocks Google Play so the game crashes a lot, but the kid is tenacious and keeps playing. I'll have to find her a more stable device that is Google Play friendly.

Pete (has a couple of old phones that might do the trick)

Comment

Excellent, I’m just hoping we have room for her in the alliance when she’s ready — it’s amazing how consistently active everyone is; Spartacus, rover tech and a few others were in the alliance I first joined, but all the strongest players in that alliance never showed up, and we rarely killed 4* titans. They got fed up and left and I followed. It’s taken a while, but our alliance is genuinely badass these days.
                      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I still can't figure out how the hell we lost that war.

Pete (was way more successful than he usually is)

Comment

After the board flipped, we had a great run and cleaned out all their easy marks. The problem is that it takes something like 7 h for them to respawn, and we flipped the board with 6 h left in the war, so once we’d cleared out all the easy meat, no one had much of any points left. Meanwhile most of their strongest players hadn’t attacked yet. Based on the stuff Shameless shared on Line, standard war strategy is to try only to attack in the first or last hour unless you have a genuinely good opportunity. We don’t do that very well.
                          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Working...
                          X