Went To Star Wars Galaxy's Edge At Hollywood Studios

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went To Star Wars Galaxy's Edge At Hollywood Studios

My wife and I needed to get away after a stressful few weeks so we headed to Disney. We actually weren't planning on going to Galaxy's Edge, but with the recent hurricane threat, the kids going back to school, and the main ride not opening until December, we realized it actually wasn't busy at all. Then we scored a last second reservation at the Cantina bar and we had to go.

It was really amazing! I know it's actually struggled a bit for various reasons, but we thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.

I will get some videos and pictures up in the next day or so.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Oga's Cantina! This was so freaking fun. I had a drink called a Fuzzy Tauntaun that actually has a narcotic in it that makes your mouth/lips go numb.

"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Sounds like mala peppers ó go to an authentic szchewan place and order mala lamb ó your face will go numb, but itís incredibly delicious!

also, that looks really cool!
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Sounds like mala peppers ó go to an authentic szchewan place and order mala lamb ó your face will go numb, but itís incredibly delicious!

also, that looks really cool!
        It's a foam made from this:

https://www.amazon.com/Buzz-Buttons-.../dp/B003UWU9KQ

Comment

The Temple Of Bacon

Comment

Working...
          X