No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo Sport Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grafix on that game are pretty sweet!
    01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

This is one is better because I actually battle someone. He was probably pretty pissed at the end! LOL

Steve (lives out his remaining racing glory in the online sim world)
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Are you using the steering wheel and pedals setup? That game looks amazing. I'd get it but I really don't want to spend the money on a PS4 when I have to buy an iPad.
        I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
          This is one is better because I actually battle someone. He was probably pretty pissed at the end! LOL

Steve (lives out his remaining racing glory in the online sim world)
          Rubbing is racing, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by cart213 View Post
            Rubbing is racing, eh?
            Yup, but you have to be careful in GT6 because you will get penalties and end up racing against nothing but other bad racers. It can take a long time to get a top rating and you can throw it all away in one race.
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Just Jon View Post
              Are you using the steering wheel and pedals setup? That game looks amazing. I'd get it but I really don't want to spend the money on a PS4 when I have to buy an iPad.
              I usually do and it is definitely faster, but I still use the controller for many races when I'm just looking for a quick couple of races. I was using the controller in the last race I posted.

Comment

I have a PS4 but haven't bought this game for it yet. I did play the PS3 version years ago. Is this one better?

Comment

I have a PS4 but haven't bought this game for it yet. I did play the PS3 version years ago. Is this one better?
                  Whether or not it's better depends on what you are looking for. This game is now based on being online. The campaign mode is pretty weak. At first, there wasn't even a campaign mode!

Graphically, I'm sure it's better side by side, but hard to tell from memory. The physics are definitely better. Where this game really shines is the online racing. No, the penalty system isn't perfect and sometimes you get ridiculous penalties, but overall it greatly improves the racing once you rise to the A, B, or a top S. You don't want to be racing in with the C and D unless you like crash up derby. Further, you can have a top S rating and lose your mind in one race and drop to a C which then takes a long time to get back. This incentive system works.

Separate from sportsmanship rating is a driver rating which is basically a speed rating. So the algorithm does a pretty good job of matching people or skill along with their speed. Still, better players will rise to the top. It gives the racing depth for those who are serious about it and for those who just want to bash, they get grouped with other bashers.

To me, the fact you can buy a world class driving simulator for about $700 with the wheel, good stand, a PS4, and the game, it's just amazing.

Then there's the FIA sanctioned racing. Once they get past the test seasons, the champions will go to the same banquet as the F1 champ does. Cool stuff!

Comment

My crappy drift:

Comment

This was a great battle. I'm at a disadvantage because I was playing with the controller and not the wheel. That's why you see my headlights flashing all the time. Last corner, last lap FTW!!!

Comment

Nurburgring Battle

Comment

What are the current best handling cars in the game?

Comment

What are the current best handling cars in the game?
                            The thing that pisses me off are the best handling cars are usually slow. I love how the Cayman GT4 handles, but it get's destroyed by the FWD Renault Megane in GR4. I really prefer these one-make races where it's all equal and it's strictly driver. My favorites are when the car is an older low grip RWD car like a Toyota 2000GT or even an old Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                              This was a great battle. I'm at a disadvantage because I was playing with the controller and not the wheel. That's why you see my headlights flashing all the time. Last corner, last lap FTW!!!

I just like how you annihilated that cone!

Pete (approves)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                                I just like how you annihilated that cone!

Pete (approves)
                                Kone Killa FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X