No announcement yet.

Suit claims lipstick sample at Sephora store gave woman herpes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much are the damages from having a cold sore now and then?

Pete (can't imagine this is worth enough money to anyone)

Comment

Why the hell would you use a sample lipstick tube. Gross. Buyer beware and common sense applies here. I would award her nothing.

Comment

Gross indeed. I thought you were supposed to mark the back of your hand.

Proving it will be a nightmare.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I think current estimates are that 30% of the population has herpes and symptoms often don't show up until 6 months post exposure.

Good luck winning that case...
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I spent 33 years in the Property & Casualty Insurance business. You wouldn't believe some of the suits brought and won.
            At the precipice, we change!
            The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Whoever this stupid chick is that would use a public sample of any kind of make up deserves what she got. Common sense!
              “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” -Robert Frost

Comment

We need common sense lipstick sample regulation! BTW, was there a prop 65 warning label on that lipstick?
                I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X