Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US TRAVEL WARNING: 250% RISE IN DISEASES FROM MOSQUITOES, FLEAS AND TICKS IN 13 YEARS, SAYS REPORT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genocide!!!

(It is us or them)
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I HATE MOSQUITOES!
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Genocide!!!

(It is us or them)
        Seriously. There's got to be a way to devise a genetic time-bomb in those little buggers. And while we're at it, can we get rid of poison oak, please?
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

They've actually been trying to creat mosquitoes that don't carry the bad pathogens and are trying to outbreed to old ones...

Anyone else expect super mosquitoes as a direct result or is it just me?
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            They've actually been trying to creat mosquitoes that don't carry the bad pathogens and are trying to outbreed to old ones...

Anyone else expect super mosquitoes as a direct result or is it just me?
            Of all the bad ideas...

Pete (thinks he's seen this movie before)

Comment

Kill them all...
              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X