Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones: Season 6 OST - Light of the Seven

Source - Game of Thrones
    01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

• this is pretty random

dusty (can't resist puppets)
      For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• more randomer: ICP just ruined hip hop forever, but they make an OK Christina Aguilera.

If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• Last week, I saw this dope band from Washington D.C.

RDGLDGRN

This is with Dave Grohl playing drums on their song "I Love Lamp"

Here's the full song:

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
          I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
            I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

• I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;

Comment

• this was featured on the new Twin Peaks

Comment

• very... philosophical (bish)

Comment

• This song has grown on me.
                      https://g.co/kgs/bmwkAs
                      “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” -Robert Frost

Comment

• Jen just sent this to me:

We were there. And it was awesome.
                        I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Jay Z giving away all our secrets:

That's good old fashioned family racism.

dusty (is easily interested by animated videos)

Comment

• I just found out this Nirvana song was actually a Devo cover. Don't know how I missed that all these years.

dusty (finally caught Devo live in 2013 and was impressed)

Comment

• Originally posted by dusty View Post
                              Jay Z giving away all our secrets:

That's good old fashioned family racism.

dusty (is easily interested by animated videos)
                              ADL mad about Jay Z giving away Jew secrets:

A spokesperson from the ADL told Rolling Stone that while the organization doesn’t believe Jay-Z meant “to promote anti-Semitism,” the lyric is concerning.

The lyric does seem to play into deep-seated anti-Semitic stereotypes about Jews and money. The idea that Jews “own all the property” in this country and have used credit to financially get ahead are odious and false. Yet, such notions have lingered in society for decades, and we are concerned that this lyric could feed into preconceived notions about Jews and alleged Jewish ‘control’ of the banks and finance.
                              The statement comes after some fans reacted negatively to the lyrics on social media, as the album shot to platinum status.

“Jay-Z explains that the antisemitic theory of Jewish owning all the property in America is the result of smart business practices,” tweeted one user.
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.312c5df0ae28

Comment

• Jay Z better watch out or he will get kicked out of the Illuminati!

"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X