Random music thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklord liked this on youtube and it's a great soundtrack:

-Jon (bought it on CD in the early '90s)
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
      I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

• 01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

• Shaking like a dog shitting razor blades...

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
          I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

• Pussy Riot - I Can't Breathe (protest song for Eric Garner)
            It's their first English language song recording I believe.

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
            If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• So this is awful...if you go into the article you can hear it. Wasn't sure how to pull it. Whoever thought this was great must also think Hanson music was classic.

http://time.com/3735629/hall-oates-m...up-soundcloud/

Hall & Oates Mashed Up With Metallica Is Surprisingly Great

March 6, 2015

We can go for this

The latest SoundCloud remix to catch the eye of music blogs is a mashup of “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do)” by Daryl Hall & John Oates and Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” called “I Can’t Enter That (No Sandman).” And no, it is not a jingle forHaulin’ Oats, the granola brand the musicians are suing for allegedly trying to piggy-back on their fame.
              The last Hall and Oates mashup to go viral was “Ballin’ Oates”in 2013, which featured hits by Wu-Tang Clan, Kanye and T.I.
              “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” -Robert Frost

Comment

• You may not like the f_cking government, but the government likes f_cking you.

Comment

• ok, now who wants to try that on Rock Band?

Jared (envisions some sleep-deprived Japanese kid figuring out a way to do that)
                  "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• Anyone listen to In This Moment?
                      “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” -Robert Frost

Comment

• Originally posted by Tnnisace73 View Post
                        Anyone listen to In This Moment?
                        Is that the name of the band? No, I haven't...

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzardmountain View Post
                          Is that the name of the band? No, I haven't...
                          Yes. Someone I know recommended them. I listened to a few songs but couldn't get into it.

Comment

• Going to see these guys (and now gal) tonight...pretty stoked!

Comment

• I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 07-11-2015, 11:07 PM.
                                "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X