Former “Faith No More” Vocalist Chuck Mosley Dead At 57

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's so sad. He did some great work.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Honestly, surprised he lasted this long.

Comment

I had to google him.

Pete (admits it)

Comment

me too.

RIP

dusty (thought Patton was always the FNM singer)
          For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
          If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

I love that band and that guy's voice. I've played some of their lesser known songs in my car and passengers ask me about the band. They're always surprised that it's FNM.
            I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Epic was the only song I knew FNM sang, and he wasnt the lead singer for it.

Comment

OK...so this isn't the guy that made them famous, but rather the guy they had to replace with the other guy who made them famous.

Pete (cares a little less now, to be honest)

Comment

I love their '80s stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Jon View Post
                    I love their '80s stuff.

That's Patton singing.
                    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      That's Patton singing.
                      It's Mosley.

Comment

Hmm, guess I've only heard the live versions with Patton singing.
                        They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                        -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

The "Live at Brixton Academy" version, featuring Patton, was released as a single in 1991.
                          For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                          If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Working...
                          X