School Children Suspended, Expelled Over Gun, Weapon Fears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Children Suspended, Expelled for Gun Fears

A 6-year-old boy who was suspended from his elementary school for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying "pow" is fighting his suspension through a lawyer.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/maryland-gr...4#.UOs34ne3owY

Wow.
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

I too would fight with a lawyer.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

How do we know he wasn't simulating a defensive use? Was anybody fake killed? Or was any fake body killed?

Comment

Clearly, the make believe high capacity magazine and make believe semi-auto mechanism are to blame here.

Comment

Instead of saying you have a mag that holds infinity bullets, just say you have a single shooter in which the next bullet magically appears once the previous one has been fired. They can't get you for that.

Comment

From pioneers to pussies.
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Clearly we should remove his fingers...
                Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
                I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

thank god he didn't make an assault rifle with his fingers, or the casualties would have been much higher!
                  They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                  -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by buzzardmountain View Post
                    Clearly we should remove his fingers...
                    Don't give skooly any ideas.
                    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

We need to ban assault fingers!

Comment

TALBOT COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Is it child’s play or a serious threat of gun violence? For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun. Kai Jackson has more on the controversy.
                        http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...ginary-weapon/

WTF is wrong with these people?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Jon View Post
                          We have some of them here, why don't you ask them?

Kids this age don't even have the capacity to understand why they are being punished.

Comment

Tell that kid to put his fingers where they belong.

Up his nose.

skooly (agrees this is dumb)
                            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

I didn't know that were were people from the Baltimore educational system on this board

Comment

Insanity: 5 Year Old Suspended For "Terrorist Threat" From Bubble Gun!

This is the insanity that can only be brewed up by the government and its indoctrination machine cronies. Like I said, from pioneers to emasculated pussies, my how we have fallen. Ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation? Yeah, let's really traumatize and innocent child because of government insanity. But that's the whole idea isn't it? Make it so people are terrified at even the thought of a gun. Fuck all you gun grabbing pieces of shit, seriously, fuck all of you (you know who you are):

A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a "terrorist threat."

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators' attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles.

"I think people know how harmless a bubble is. It doesn't hurt," said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the girl's family. According to Ficker, the girl, whose identity has not been released, didn't even have the bubble gun toy with her at school.

The kindergartner was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation during her 10-day suspension, which was later reduced to two days. The evaluation deemed the girl normal and not a threat to others, Ficker said.
                                http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

Comment

Working...
                                X