No announcement yet.

Authorities respond to reports of shots fired at a Florida high school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margate Fire Dept. says 20 to 50 people might be injured. The U.S. Coast Guard and Palm Beach County are sending helicopters to help.
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/02/14...-douglas-high/
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Some joker in the comments on that site states that one in three lawyers kill themselves.

Pete (never knew he was so endangered)

Comment

OK, here's the article you didn't want to see but knew would be coming:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...214-story.html

Multiple deaths in South Florida high school shooting

ultiple deaths were reported Wednesday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland and authorities reported a suspect in custody.

Coral Springs Mayor Skip Campbell, whose city contracts fire service in Parkland, confirms there were "multiple fatalities."

Students and teachers in the locked down school, located at 5901 Northwest Pine Island Rd., were told to remain barricaded inside until officers reach them.

There are reports of shooting victims, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.
        Pete (sighs)

Comment

Keep telling yourselves this is completely normal and happens every day in every country all over the world.
          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
            Keep telling yourselves this is completely normal and happens every day in every country all over the world.
            Who ever said that?

Pete (wonders)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
              Who ever said that?

Pete (wonders)
              For the bible tells me so.....
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Ban everything, yes?
                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
                  Ban everything, yes?
                  Like the immigrant travel bans?

Comment

17 kids dead.

Comment

Sigh.
                      “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” -Robert Frost

Comment

It's horrific.
                        "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Comment

Fuck.
                            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I'm calling it. By the time my kids exit high school, there will be policemen or armed guards stationed at all schools.

Pete (isn't sure how he feels about it, but as long as schools remain soft targets, this isn't going to stop)

Comment

Stop with your political hysteria for just a minute, Jesus fucking Christ. Just take a moment to be sad. It's almost like you're happy when there's a big body count so you can post you smug virtue signaling.

Comment

Working...
                                X