Russia propose raising retirement age above life expectancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Russia

This article correlates suicide with alcohol abuse, but i have read other sources that surest that suicide rates are lower among those who drink heavily than those who don't.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Sounds like Putin is taking a page from America and the way Social Security works for African Americans.
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Oh, look who is suddenly so concerned about African Americans!
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

In Putin’s Russia, life retires you!
          "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
            Oh, look who is suddenly so concerned about African Americans!
            I'm concerned about all people and not just groups of people based on how they can be exploited for.political reasons.
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Can i opt-out and get a refund on my social security donations, please?

Jared (waiting for 2034)
              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X