5 arrested in crime ring led by Willy Wonka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is AWESOME!

I had no idea Massachusetts had its own version of Miami!
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Crime is so dumb; they grossed 300,000 not counting expenses, divided by 5 (assuming an even division of spoils) gives them 60 grand each before expenses. So, that's less than an average annual salary, with the risk of multiple felonies and maybe a decade in federal prison?

These guys obviously never did a risk/benefit analysis.
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        I had no idea Massachusetts had its own version of Miami!
        They wish!
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Massholes.
          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
            Crime is so dumb; they grossed 300,000 not counting expenses, divided by 5 (assuming an even division of spoils) gives them 60 grand each before expenses. So, that's less than an average annual salary, with the risk of multiple felonies and maybe a decade in federal prison?

These guys obviously never did a risk/benefit analysis.
            Based on the amount of resources used to catch these guys, the government didn't do a cost/benefit analysis either.

Comment

The guy that stole my Z got 6 months in prison.

Comment

Working...
              X