Subreddit for this forum https://www.reddit.com/r/JustPutForum/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subreddit for this forum https://www.reddit.com/r/JustPutForum/

I created this subreddit for when the justput form is down.
    One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

The forum is working! So what's going on? Why was everything down for so long?
    One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

We were hosted on Rackspace for years. I figured that'd be great since they were hosting for NASA. Next thing we know they sold our account to another company, and then that server got hacked. They then moved us to another server where PHP 4 was obsolete and the site could no longer run. After some time, we worked on a solution. We then had to wait days for VBulletin to complete an upgrade on this site to 5.4.4 and here we are.
      Buy facebook likes, twitter followers, and youtube video views now.
      Best prices and service in the world.
      http://www.GreatestSale.com

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestSale.com View Post
        We were hosted on Rackspace for years. I figured that'd be great since they were hosting for NASA. Next thing we know they sold our account to another company, and then that server got hacked. They then moved us to another server where PHP 4 was obsolete and the site could no longer run. After some time, we worked on a solution. We then had to wait days for VBulletin to complete an upgrade on this site to 5.4.4 and here we are.
        Thanks for saving the site Bill. Now I just wonder if anyone still hangs out here!

Pete (tore his Achilles tendon and has spent roughly the last month dealing with that)

Comment

Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by tquill View Post
            I created this subreddit for when the justput form is down.
            So, my debate is do I post on there with my regular Reddit user or an alt.... I need to review my post history and see if there's anything embarrassing on there.

DEEZ NUTS FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

It’s alive! (Now I have to get used to the new interface).

oh, and Pete, that sucks, but did you really need to find the most Greek injury imaginable?
              They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
              -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post

So, my debate is do I post on there with my regular Reddit user or an alt.... I need to review my post history and see if there's anything embarrassing on there.

Haha
                Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
                I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post

Thanks for saving the site Bill. Now I just wonder if anyone still hangs out here!

Pete (tore his Achilles tendon and has spent roughly the last month dealing with that)
                  We need a “”How I tore my Achilles’” tendon” thread. I’m sure it’s been painful. Sorry you’re going through it...
                  Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
                  I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

Thanks Bill!
                    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

How long was it down?

Miss a little, miss a lot...
                      For this speaks justice to me: Men are not equal. ~Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by lifer77 View Post
                        How long was it down?

Miss a little, miss a lot...
                        almost forever, but not anymore.
                        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

The worst of it for me is that I was stuck on a couch behind a computer for almost 2 weeks nonstop and had nobody to talk to.

Pete (probably needed justput more while it was out than he ever did before)

Comment

Heal up Pete.

meow..
                            01000010 01100001 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101000 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101110 01100111

Comment

Ok I think I found a database repair tool that should fix missing content. It's running right now. Cross your fingers.

Pete (is learning this admin stuff on the fly)

Comment

Working...
                              X