The Three Most Chilling Conclusions From the Climate Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff92se View Post

I agree. The biggest gains/$ would be to get countries like China/India out of their old manufacturing ways asap vs the USA trying to the last X%.
    Isn't that what I just said?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
      You mean the universal appetite for cheap manufacturing? Let me know when you come across someone who says, "I know the quality is fine, but I'd really like to pay more for this part."
      People who shop at Whole Foods?
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Isn't that what I just said?
        Yes, I didn't I just agree?

Comment

You mean the universal appetite for cheap manufacturing? Let me know when you come across someone who says, "I know the quality is fine, but I'd really like to pay more for this part."
          Every Apple customer on Earth?

Pete (pays less than half their prices for comparable tech unencumbered by market-rigging nonsense)

Comment

Is it possible to have a discussion using nothing but questions?
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Would that fall under grammar or semantics?
              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X