Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlanta passenger gets gun through TSA, alerts officials in Japan he still has it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta passenger gets gun through TSA, alerts officials in Japan he still has it

ATLANTA - Channel 2 Action News has learned that a man carried a gun through the TSA checkpoint at Atlanta’s airport and carried it all the way through to his destination: Tokyo.

TSA confirmed the incident with ABC News, saying the man and his firearm made it through the checkpoint at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Jan. 2 and he boarded Delta Flight DL295 to Tokyo Narita International Airport.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...ning/903900169
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

We needed the Feds to take over airport security so things like this couldn't happen.

Pete (claps)

Comment

Let people bring their guns onto airplanes.

We all know more guns = more safety.
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Nothing happened with the gun. In fact, this happens with regularity and nothing happens.

We all know that more guns = more violence.

Comment

Thankfully, they found the bottle of lotion in our bag though. We all know an 8 oz bottle can blow up the airplane but the 3 oz can't.
          One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Comment

thank goodness they discovered that pack of AA batteries I had in my bag!
            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              thank goodness they discovered that pack of AA batteries I had in my bag!
              But they had no problem with the Li ion batteries you probably had in other electronics! lol

Comment

Working...
              X