No announcement yet.

Great Moments in Gun History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just your standard, run-of-the-mill gun nut.
    At the precipice, we change!
    The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

• Had a friend who's dad was like that growing up -- Jim. He had the coolest guns and knives!
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronny View Post
        Just your standard, run-of-the-mill gun nut.
        That's pretty much what I was thinking, but he was stupid, got drunk, drove and had a gun on him without a FOID. That = instant warrant.
        I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

• Heller followed.

http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions.../141945A.P.pdf
          HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

• Summary Dan?
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
              Summary Dan?
              Maryland's "assault weapon" ban was upheld.

That law also bans magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
              Last edited by Just Jon; 02-22-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Heller explicitly carves out weapons of war.

Pete (sums up)

Comment

• Maryland's "assault weapon" ban, which it expanded after the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, bans the sale or transfer of 81 listed gun models, along with "their copies," plus all semiautomatic centerfire rifles that accept detachable magazines and have two or more of these features: a folding stock, a grenade/flare launcher, or a flash suppressor. The law also bans the sale or transfer of magazines than can hold more than 10 rounds. Violators (buyers as well as sellers) can go to prison for up to three years.
                  http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/22/4t...nds-assault-we

Comment

• My one hope of this administration is that we really shore up the 2A, and get rid of these stupid laws.
                    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared View Post
                      My one hope of this administration is that we really shore up the 2A, and get rid of these stupid laws.
                      Doubtful. Trump will play lip service to the 2A but do nothing about it.

Comment

• It's a very recent Supreme Court decision. Written by conservative stalwart Scalia.

It's not going anywhere.
                        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• If you put a robe on a monkey all you get is a monkey in a robe.
                          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                            If you put a robe on a monkey all you get is a monkey in a robe.
                            And flung feces.
                            They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
                            -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• A Washington state homeowner was arrested on murder charges Saturday after he fatally shot a man who he found taking a shower in his home, according to police.
                              http://abc7chicago.com/news/homeowne...olice/1831442/

Read the comments at the bottom. The regulars on that site are such assholes. I hope none of those pricks hold a CCL.
                              Last edited by Just Jon; 04-03-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Sounds like there is a lot more to that story.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information