No announcement yet.

Great Moments in Gun History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, talk about shooting yourself in the dick.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• Man accidentally shoots himself and wife at church while discussing church shootings

Man accidentally shoots himself and wife at church while discussing church shootings

That’s when the man removed his handgun and began showing it to some of the men at the church.

"I carry my handgun everywhere," he said, according to police.

Before showing it to the men, he removed the magazine and cleaned the chamber. He then put the magazine back in and apparently loaded another round.

Later, however, someone who had missed the demonstration asked to see the gun. The man obliged, pulling out his gun and saying: “With this loaded indicator, I can tell that it’s not loaded.”

He then accidentally pulled the trigger, sending a bullet flying through his palm and into the left side of his wife’s abdomen.
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accid...144300182.html
      For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• Gives strength to the old adage - "Always assume the gun is loaded."

I never hand my gun to other people without unloading it on the spot.
        At the precipice, we change!
        The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

• Never pull a trigger without assuming the gun is loaded, and aiming accordingly.
          They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
          -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

• Dumbass. It's always loaded, even when it's not. Sounds like he was just showing off; when carrying concealed, nobody should be able to guess that you're carrying.
            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

• There's something ironic about trying to win a Darwin Award while in church.
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronny View Post
                Gives strength to the old adage - "Always assume the gun is loaded."
                Is that from Sermon on the Mount?
                "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

• The Sermon on the Mount contains the Lord's Prayer; the Golden Rule (“Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them”); the commandments to turn the other cheek, go the extra mile, and cast not pearls before swine; the image of false prophets as wolves in sheep's clothing; and many other well-known teachings, including: “Ye are the salt of the Earth,” “ Love your enemies,” “Consider the lilies of the field,” “ Judge not, that ye be not judged,” “ Ask, and it shall be given you,” and “ By their fruits ye shall know them.”

But, I couldn't find any thing about "Always assume the gun is loaded." Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by skooly View Post
                    Is that from Sermon on the Mount?
                    It's the lost 11th Commandment. No one ever sees it because it's on the back of the second tablet.
                    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronny View Post
                      The Sermon on the Mount contains the Lord's Prayer; the Golden Rule (“Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them”); the commandments to turn the other cheek, go the extra mile, and cast not pearls before swine; the image of false prophets as wolves in sheep's clothing; and many other well-known teachings, including: “Ye are the salt of the Earth,” “ Love your enemies,” “Consider the lilies of the field,” “ Judge not, that ye be not judged,” “ Ask, and it shall be given you,” and “ By their fruits ye shall know them.”

But, I couldn't find any thing about "Always assume the gun is loaded." Sorry to disappoint.
                      when do you "ye" and when shall ye "you"?
                      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                        It's the lost 11th Commandment. No one ever sees it because it's on the back of the second tablet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dusty View Post
                          Yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by dusty View Post
                            Ye is the subjective form and you was the objective form.

You'd use Ye where you'd use He.
                            You'd use You where you'd use Him.

Pete (sums up)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                              Isn't it pretty much covered by the sixth?

Pete (shrugs)

Comment

• Always assuming the gun is loaded is the number one cardinal rule of gun ownership/possession.
                                I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information