No announcement yet.

Great Moments in Gun History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know if this means it is indexed or not indexed, but I can see and access this thread, only because it is the most recently commented thread in the news forum, so a link appears on the home page.

But if I click the link from the home page to the news forum, this thread does NOT appear in the list of threads in that forum page. I’ve noticed this with other “old” yet “alive” threads; I can only find them if they are the most recently commented threads in their respective forums, which pushes their links onto the home page.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

• I think it's not fully indexed now because if I type in "great moments" in the search bar I do not see this thread. I'll keep working on it.

Pete (may be wrong but thinks that's the best test)

Comment

• https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-rule...ry?id=61682953

Horrible decision. Gun control over machine guns is one thing, this is another.
        HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

• A state supreme court ruling that state law is preferable to federal law is not shocking.

Pete (expects the opposite result when that's appealed to federal court)

Comment

• A Federal law is at issue. How is that case not in Federal court yet?
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information