No announcement yet.

Biden: 'Buy a Shotgun! Buy a Shotgun!'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy hes talking to looks like a guy, but sounds like a chick.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Let the peasants own shotguns, while I'm protected with gatling guns.

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
      I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

That's a criminally stupid statement.

Yeah, it's a good idea to blindly shoot a fire-arm out the window when you hear somebody inside or trying to get inside your house.

And advocating that you empty your weapon before locating your target...

:facepalm:
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
          That's a criminally stupid statement.

Yeah, it's a good idea to blindly shoot a fire-arm out the window when you hear somebody inside or trying to get inside your house.

And advocating that you empty your weapon before locating your target...

:facepalm:
          He's the Vice President of the United States of America, Jared. He knows better than you.
          I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Well, he certainly drinks a lot more than I do.
            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

We have two cartoon puppets running this nation. Hilarious!
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Response to Biden's: "Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun!"

Comment

Yeah, because shotguns are way more female friendly than a handgun.

Comment

WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) — New Castle County Police have arrested a Wilmington, Delaware man they say fired several gunshots from the rear of his home toward I-95.
                    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...e-toward-i-95/

Comment

Working...
                    X